Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after stripping side down i noticed theres a finger missing on the clutch basket would this cause any issues? because i dont fancy another £150 on top of whatever the fault is?
the previous owner said he fitter a upgraded basket but looking at it it still has the rivets so probably oem

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well if that broken finger ran around and had a little smash party it could of broken some other stuff. Just not sure. Dont really know alot about the clutch but a loose metal piece is never a good thing ya know.

Im sure others will chime just be patient!

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
after stripping side down i noticed theres a finger missing on the clutch basket would this cause any issues? because i dont fancy another £150 on top of whatever the fault is?
the previous owner said he fitter a upgraded basket but looking at it it still has the rivets so probably oem
Balance and support are a problem if you are missing a finger on the basket......

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i am going to be taking the engine out to check all the bearings and see what the noise was so what im really asking is do you think it will cause a major problem putting the basket in with one finger missing?. ive just spent too much on the quad and cant afford anymore other than what ive put asside for bearings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts