Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just put a new clutch and springs in and now i cant get the cover back on, i dont know what else to try.
i even ended up breaking one of the teeth on the basket. ive unbolted the motor a little and lifted it to clear the frame, drilled and cut the tab for the lower left bolt. im out of ideas and dont know what im missing. any ideas please.
thnx in advance
mike

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Did you lift the clutch lever from the clutch cover, one bolt on outside to take it out and you might want to fix the basket ;)

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes the clutch lever is out, im just fighting to get the cover on. im not sure if i need to replace the basket or not.
mike

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow i was hoping for some help from some of the guys that have been doing this longer than me but i guess i was wrong.
mike

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
If people don't respond, it's not cause they don't like you or don't feel like it. Most likely, they don't have enough info to help you, or they don't know. Try posting a picture of your problem. Pictures in a problem post are usually solved pretty quick. Be proactive and help yourself. Don't whine when your question isn't answered right away.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts