Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have a 03 660. I would like to get rid of the whole clutch lever contraption on the left side of the bars.

I would like to get a nice lever, some thing smoother cause my hands get strained after a day of clutching. I would also like a lever that has the adjustment screw that brings the lever closer to the bars. I dont know what thats called.

Can anyone recommend a nice lever, not crazy priced unless necessary that would fit my OEM cable and bars. Or do I need a different cable?

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
avs levers i have them on mine, they are really nice. look on ebay.

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
you can adjust them not to hit the headlight switch....

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I'm getting the ASV C-5 pro from motosport.com

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Or put the head light switch on the other side of the clutch pearch.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I think the asv lever is harder to pull on my gf 660 thn my 2010 yfzx but being able to adjust the lever to ur reach is amazin def worth the 140$

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
The MSR AOF or Raptor clutch perch and lever assemblies are good cheaper alternatives. I run the AOF on my 660, nice enough that I like to use it but not so expensive I'll cry if it wreck it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Your saying theres a AOF and a raptor model from MSR? Or a raptor specific?

I was thinking Id rather the MSR. Seen them on ebay for cheap.

Looks to me like the AOF has the adjustable on the fly (AOF) clutch adjustment. And the pro-raptor has adjustable pull settings?

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
There is a model called the AOF, and a model called the Raptor. They are both universal levers with perches.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts