Raptor Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an aftermarket clutch lever. The one I have is bent from someone rolling it. I know there is a safety switch in it but that is not a problem since I always park in N and I dont use parking brake.

What is a good one and were to get it.

·
Master of the Electron
15,680 Posts
The switch allows you to start the bike when in gear, while pulling the clutch... you don't want to be looking for neutral when you're stuck on a tall hill and killed it.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the switch on the clutch lever can be bypassed

·
VIP
1,070 Posts
If you can find a perch from a CR250 they work great and most aftermarket clutch perch/lever combos are desinged after the CR geometry. The clutch pull is greatly reduced from the clunky stocker and it cleans up the bars.

·
Master of the Electron
15,680 Posts
Well the switch on the clutch lever can be bypassed

Yes it can, but you only stated that "I always park in N"... so I wanted to make sure you understood the consequences.

We don't know you nor your relative technical expertise yet, we can't read minds and can only go by what is written.

·
Git-R-Done
729 Posts
get an ASV...Ive got a clutch and brake lever...very smooth and quality feel
I have the asv levers on mine and they work great. they are a bit pricey thou but worth the money.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well lets say my technical expertise consists of being an aircraft mech, boat mech, I have worked on semi trucks and have built 1 Manx buggy, 1 Manxter 2+2 and a Manx Kickout. Than is not counting my snowmobiles.

Attachments

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have the asv c5 pro lever and is amazing. idk if you can get them on ebay, the new c6 just came out and they are the same price as the c5 was on motosport.com. look there

·
Master of the Electron
15,680 Posts
Well lets say my technical expertise consists of being an aircraft mech, boat mech, I have worked on semi trucks and have built 1 Manx buggy, 1 Manxter 2+2 and a Manx Kickout. Than is not counting my snowmobiles.

Ahhh, but what do you know about Raptors? :D

Okay, you pass... I'm heading towards a Manx one of these days - obviously you like the genre if you have 3 of em. More pics?

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bruce Myers is also a friend of the family. I am just getting into the Raptors, but have a friend that has 3 of them and a 90hp Banshee.

I just want to say Thank you everyone for helping me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts