Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I'm 15 years old and I have a 2011 raptor 125 my grandpa got for me and I want to get it fix it my self to make him happy.. My quad shifts if I speed shift it but when i pull my clutch it doesn't work... If anyone has any information on what's wrong and how to fix it please let me know.. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Have you checked your clutch cable?

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
11,232 Posts
Yep, check your cable adjustment per your manul. Then, you should always use the clutch when shifting.

WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Is the free play adjusted properly?
The lever should have a small amount of travel before you feel pressure when you pull it in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The clutch cable hooks up to the lever on one end the rod thing on the other end of the cable moves with no pressure and doesn't work..

·
Registered
35 Posts
How do I do that? ? sorry I don't know to much about quad motors..
To find the ball bearing drain the oil, pull the clutch case/cover off, remove the complete clutch assembly, look inside the shaft there SHOULD be a ball bearing inside, if it is not there get one put it in and assemble everything in reverse order back together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok I will start that tomorrow and get back to you on it. The clutch cover is on the same side of the quad as the back
break not the same side as the shifter?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts