Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ive always read to use OEM friction plates. I think GYTR is a good brand too. I think it is considered OEM. Correct me if I am wrong.... Also make sure to soak your new plates in oil over night before you install them.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah ebc is a good brand although I dont have any experience with their products. I still would recommend a OEM replacement.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
okay thanks i don't have a lot of cash$$$ so ill look around at prices and performance thanks!
and another question, what would u recommend for and exhaust?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Don't mean to chime in, but I hear HMF is highly recommended in the exhaust world. If you wanna spend some money the Pro Circuit T-4 is a great pipe. Had it on my Kawie and sounded great and added some power. About the clutch, like he said, stick with OEM and if you want a bit more performance go with a GYTR because that's still yamaha its just their race brand. EBC is good but you'll never find anything like the Yamaha kit.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah they're good. And you can even get the blue one to match :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
HMF is nice but if you want the most power increase get a Curtis Sparks or CT Racing single exhaust. If money isn't a issue then go for a dual set up like a LTE or Barkers system. I got my Sparks full exhaust used cheaper than you could buy a new HMF system. Defiantly go with a full system and not a wimpy slip on. You will also need to upgrade your intake and carb jets when you upgrade your exhaust. Pro Designs make a great affordable intake for the rappy.

·
Registered
391 Posts
His quad is jetted (150 main if I remember properly), but a full system definitely is the best option, barker duals would give a nice power boost and a great sound. But probably over $600...

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Im a fan of barnett dirt digger clutches. Had one in my 300ex and like night and day compared to the oem. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
197 Posts
My bad you have a 350 and not a 660. Barkers doesn't make a dual setup for your bike. DMC does tho. Its called the Alien. But you wont see a huge increase in power like us 660 and 700 owners. My buddy has a HMF full system on his 350 is sounds really good. Since power increase isnt gong to be a big option on the 350 I would just hunt around for a good price on a used one.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Just keep a eye out in the for sale section of this forum. I've got almost all of my aftermarket parts off here way cheaper than I could find anywhere else. Good luck!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I would think you could get a good full system on here for around $200 but I really dont shop for the 350 so I wouldn't know.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Im a fan of barnett dirt digger clutches. Had one in my 300ex and like night and day compared to the oem. Just my 2 cents
+1 I ran them in my last 686 , and they were great...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts