Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right i have just installed a new r6 clutch on my quad, i put the cover back on fitted the pull lever shaft and made sure that the punch marks lined up, adjusted the cable etc now when i start her up and select a gear and let the clutch lever go the quad doesnt move at all, it definately seems to be going into gear as when its not running i can select first and the back wheels lock up like its in gear but when its running it wont move at all even with the clutch cable disconnected

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
right i have just had a search and i forgot to align the punch marks on the pressure plate could this be my problem?? also i had the shift lever disconnected and i moved the quad a couple of times when it was all apart could something have disconnected inside??

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
right i have just had a search and i forgot to align the punch marks on the pressure plate could this be my problem?? also i had the shift lever disconnected and i moved the quad a couple of times when it was all apart could something have disconnected inside??
You probably didnt time the clutch plate to the pressure plate, this will keep the clutch open.............:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts