Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in coating theor new set of duals, or their single, check these guys out...

http://www.jet-hot.com/?gclid=CKax1q_vqosCFQ1fYwod5TaUVA

I had a header coated by them a few years ago and they did an excellent job... can have exhaust coated with color as well.

I think the extreme sterling would look sick! And for all you black and orange SE owners check out the copperhead coating.

Oh yeah, I am in no way affiliated with Jet hot, I just think they may be an awesome choice for a badass looking exhaust system!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been using Jet-Hot for a couple of years on my race cars and i love the product and the finish is awesome!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
im having my gytr header ceramic coated black rightnow for my 06 se. its going to look awesome with my powdercoated black 2bros. racing can. polydyne in houston is hooking me up. cant wait!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I've used jet-hot in the past, I used HPC recently for this years sledd. They did a good job with a reasonable turn around.

http://www.hpcoatings.com/

·
Registered
899 Posts
kidrock73 said:
im having my gytr header ceramic coated black rightnow for my 06 se. its going to look awesome with my powdercoated black 2bros. racing can. polydyne in houston is hooking me up. cant wait!!!!!!!!
Keep an eye on your packing. My last trip to the dunes I started loosing packing out of my TBR bad…..It resulted in a slight melt down. The high temp decals cooked off and I lost one of the small screws that hold on the end of the pipe ….not the end cap but the ones you take out to replace the packing. The rest of the screws were loose because it got so hot. It happened real quick and probably got hotter because I had the p4 tip in it to try to meet db requirements. Just a heads up to keep your powder coat nice.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
techquadshop said:
:thumbsup:

We have used jet-hot coatings and they are top notch
Do you use a place local or send it off?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts