Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
i have it.... it seems to work for me! my buddy at r.i.s. designs hooked me up with it and installed it..my quad seems to be kickin' ass with it.... i also have the intake and the nmotion exhaust! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have one but have not put it on yet. I am thinking about putting it on for my dunes trip this weekend. bigserg did your buddy have the mapping for it with your mods or did you have to go out and dial it in?

·
Registered
251 Posts
to tell u the truth i didnt touch it.. he put it in and played with it till he got it running well.... i think it runs good but he will play with it till its perfect!

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have one. I've only talked to a couple guys that have it. My mods are in my sig. and I have the first pot turned up 1, the scond turned up 2, and the third turned up one. It seems to be doing great. At the default setting with my mods it was a little hesitant and sluggish. I just played with it for a while until I got it where I liked it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one. I've only talked to a couple guys that have it. My mods are in my sig. and I have the first pot turned up 1, the scond turned up 2, and the third turned up one. It seems to be doing great. At the default setting with my mods it was a little hesitant and sluggish. I just played with it for a while until I got it where I liked it. :thumbsup:
Is that turned up from ZERO or from where it was set from the factory? I have slip on, pro design intake...Screwed up the pots on the cobra fi2000 and now I have no clue where I need to have it set for the best performance. I turned it up too high too fast I know that. Started popping like crazy, tried to turn it back down an fowled a plug. My first experience with a fuel processor seems to be turning into a nightmare

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.