Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, just finished the big 3 install and my raptor is throwing the code 39. Bike runs perfectly with no issues. Did some searching and only found this issue with the HMF fuel optimizers. I’ve double checked all connections and all is good, I even tried grounding the monster box direct to frame to see if that would make a dofference.
Any help is appreciated!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know how to reset codes on these things? If i remove the Monster programmer and plug everything back in (assuming the fault is from the controller) will the code go away or will i still have to figure a way to clear it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Anyone know how to reset codes on these things? If i remove the Monster programmer and plug everything back in (assuming the fault is from the controller) will the code go away or will i still have to figure a way to clear it?
hey did you get this sorted out i just had this problem my self so what i did was i just removed my tuner and left it back to stock the check engine went away but i there a fix so i could run my tuner
since is "safer" to run the tuner

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What box do you have? Is it the monster box? See if he will swap it out. If not look into Cuervo racing. Something with those boxes (I assume all of them as they are just packaged in a different wrapper) doesn’t get along with the 2021. I can tell you the Dynojet programmer runs significantly smoother and feels like it has more power throughout the entire rpm range so it’s definitely worth the cost.

·
Registered
23 Posts
What box do you have? Is it the monster box? See if he will swap it out. If not look into Cuervo racing. Something with those boxes (I assume all of them as they are just packaged in a different wrapper) doesn’t get along with the 2021. I can tell you the Dynojet programmer runs significantly smoother and feels like it has more power throughout the entire rpm range so it’s definitely worth the cost.
I have the big gun exhuast power box
That’s what is called but yeah it look exactly the same as the monster tuner and the hmf tuner but with a different wrapper cover lol

I don’t mind buying a dyno jet the thing is it won’t ship to California shit pisses me off lol

Are those plug and play or do you need to dyno the bike ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the big gun exhuast power box
That’s what is called but yeah it look exactly the same as the monster tuner and the hmf tuner but with a different wrapper cover lol

I don’t mind buying a dyno jet the thing is it won’t ship to California shit pisses me off lol

Are those plug and play or do you need to dyno the bike ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You will need a tune for your bike. Cuervo racing sells tunes for pretty cheap. I’d get the dyno box and get in touch with him. He will get your raptor dialed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts