Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys this is csrmel from bansheehq.com. i dont have a raptor but i am posting for my dad because he doesnt have internet. hes got an 06 raptor 350.

you guys want to come out to big scrub this weekend? were having a banshee get together and my dad is comming along with his raptor. you guys are welcome to camp with us.

i usually bring a big screen tv and a playstation so we can play atv offroad fury 4 or watch dvd's when then sun goes down and i have generator, lights, etc so there is a good party after riding is over. (no riding after sundown).

·
Registered
100 Posts
How do we reconize you out there?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ill be comming up in a silver dodge ram diesel pickup with a silver avion 1960's era restored camper in the bed of the truck. ill have a red car hauling trailer with support equipment on it as well. the dodge and the trailer have minnesota tags.

my banshee is an 06 with yamaha blue plastics. my dads raptor is also an 06 with yamaha blue plastics. look for them in the campgrounds. if you dont see us and the atv's are gone we are out riding. just park somewhere close to us and go out riding im sure youll find us. if no then well meet up eventually at the campgrounds. ill have my tele on me at all times so if you want to call me you can. send me a private message me for my tele number.

there will be other banshee owners from bansheehq.com going as well so pick a spot close by and enkoy. were all out to have a fun low stress time.

·
Registered
207 Posts
hell yea, we are expecting a pretty nice turnout on sunday so we will deffinantly be looking for you, you can call me any time my name is corey 407 314 1677. see ya on sunday

·
Registered
202 Posts
me and blue700 are gonna be heading out from deltona fl to scrub on sun, wish we could camp out but i gotta work sat so really cant. cant wait to see yall out there

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.