Raptor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately there has been an up tick in the number of members offering items for commercial sale. This is a reminder that only forum Vendors and Sponsors are permitted to use this forum to advertise and post these types of sales.

This is and has been part of the forum rules since they were first written by Dracus years ago but from time to time we need to be reminded:

1) You must post a price with everything you list for sale. Fishing for offers always leaves someone getting screwed. Post an asking price and save everyone (including yourself) some trouble.

2) Don't scam people. Scammers will be banned without warning. A sale gone bad due to unforeseen circumstances is one thing, but deliberately trying to scam someone out of money or parts is another thing. Don't do it.

3) Buy and sell at your OWN RISK. We are not responsible for any sales gone bad. We hope everyone will be scrupulous and not screw anyone over, but bad things can and will happen, so just be careful.

4) No businesses! The For Sale board is for personal use only. If you are a business trying to sell one or more products, please send me a PM asking about becoming a sponsor of the forum. It's cheap and gives you some other benefits like a banner ad at the top of every page, your own section of the forum, and, of course, the ability to post your own company for-sale threads.

5) Location Please ad your location if it is not filled out in your profile.
Thanks guys.
In fact it's been there so long I've forgotten to replace the words "PM me" with "contact forum staff" as Dracus is no longer here.

If you would like to sell here on Raptorforum.com we certainly encourage you to do so but in order to permit such sales you must be a forum Vendor or Sponsor.

You can sign up for a vendor subscription here:

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/payments.php

And if you'd like more information about becoming a Forum Sponsor please contact our sales department via email at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts