Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , first post on here and just after any information.
I live in Australia and currently have a 2002 banshee and after riding a few of my mates raptors I think I want one ;)
Are there any common problems they have or anything special to look out for when buying one

·
Registered
64 Posts
Never had a single problem with my 08. Benn thr most reliable machine i have ever owned. I love it lol

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
2009 here and love it. Let me post a link here so you will know what to look out for if you buy used! Well atleast the known problem i know from the threads here...

http://www.raptorforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36

Other than these i would buy again and again! If you maintain it well the Raptor will take care of you!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I wouldnt buy another 06... I may have gotten one of the first ones but lost the crank last year w just the big 3 on it at the time. Then lost 3rd gear this year. That was with the nitrous though. I am however buying another... 08 or 09 for a trail machine. Im gonna keep thos one stock......at least thats what im tellin the wife.hahaha....

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
This always good to let the wife know about the money you spend on the rappy mods -

NOOOOOOOOTTT!!!

Lmao - HIDE if you do!!!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm loving my 06, no issues whatsoever. Runs like a champ.

·
Cola Crew
1,368 Posts
My 07 had a rist pin pull out of the piston after 75hrs of riding.. Now that its bigger (770cc) all has been good to go, oh at 200+hrs the cam bolt came\fell out and broke the timing chain... All is back in order now... I do ride it hard at times ok ALL THE TIME..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts