Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the Albany 300ft track today and DigitalHearing(Grant) ran a 4.397 on motor. +12arm and NO wheelie bar. He had the fastest 4-stroke there today. His Kenz 797 got it done BIG TIME today:D

Attachments

·
Gene Gene the racing machine
1,846 Posts
WOW, congrats to Dig on the 4.3.
I told him at sand fest I thought he had the fastest bike.
You ran in the 4.6's, not to bad.
If i ever make it out, that will be what i shoot for, 4.6 is not shabby.
Congrats to all that ran.
:)

·
Premium Member
3,688 Posts
We went to the Albany 300ft track today and DigitalHearing(Grant) ran a 4.397 on motor. +12arm and NO wheelie bar. He had the fastest 4-stroke there today. His Kenz 797 got it done BIG TIME today:D
Thanks Mike (Sub) and Thanks to Ken and Mark for always being there for advice and state of the art parts. This 797 has been a true test over the past year and has never let me down, the thing is rock solid and produces mega TQ and raw horsepower. Next year at the Albany track, it will be the year of the Raptors, Kenz, keep those new and highperformace parts coming.

Mike YOUR 797 was Damn fast too, I am just alittle lighter and have the bigger Throttlebody. With a little work, i know you can get into the lower 4's this coming year.

Grant

·
GO BIG OR GO HOME
2,254 Posts
Nice job Grant! Man your bike sure hauls the mail.... Can't wait til sandfest next year, should be a good time.

Kosta

·
El Jefe de la Hill
1,593 Posts
What was the MPH? How much whp that 797 is putting down? I got my eyes on my buddy's kenz 797...it put down 75whp untuned, stock tb, intake tube and ignition, foam filter and LTE's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts