Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to congratulate Shredder 770 on his victory in the duner class and the sumo duner class at FSCS race 1 this past weekend on his Kenz built 780 Stroked 700R duner :thumbsup:

Way to represent, the 700R's are coming and will be a force to be dealt with 8)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Very cool. 8)

·
Registered
584 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
303 Posts
his bike ran good, and should be much better with a new clutch and a cam shaft worth talking about. Sorry to shredder that we didnt get it in time for the race. We are very excited to get the above items resolved for him and then some for the Feb race. Not bad for a 396lb bike! ;) How we doin on that diet buddy :help: ;)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ok, Ok, Ok,dammit, after seeing all the fast 4 strokes this weekend, i am going against my creed and cracking the engine cases...lol.......been looking at Kenz deals and i start salivating, some fast 4 strokes coming down the pipe and it can only get better, so i have to get in gear and have a little something for race 2 in February, Randy you coming down with that monster next time??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Congrats to Shredder 787!!! Im just breaking in my new Kenz built 787
"trail bike". With a little more tuning and some new rear meats I'll be set.
Oh yea Ken, It does run GREAT on 93 pump gas!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.