I think it looks good man. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
very 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
looks good. wonder how the dirt will treat the lights. i just put some leds on my bike

its a work in progress. pics are bad. looks much better in person

·
Registered
423 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
CAROLINA_700R said:
what is a *******?
lol.....its a white black guy. but not called a black guy. get it? I dont like saying the word. Maybe someone else is comfortable saying it. :thumbsup:
its when a white guy acts like he been in the hood its called a cracker 2 me

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They say the LED's are water/weather proof and last a really long time, I guess if they come unstuck to the atv I could just put a little tiny dab of superglue on it. I was originally going to go with red but they didn't have any so I went green. :crazy: At night they really glow, but they dont show as good sayyyyy few hours before dark....

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
CAROLINA_700R said:
let's not start the racist shit :mad:
Are you serious dude? I'm pretty sure no one was "starting" any racist "shit" Someone asked what it meant so I explained it the best I could without actually saying it. Holy crap people get easily offended now a days.

·
Registered
497 Posts
CAROLINA_700R said:
let's not start the racist shit :mad:
Settle down. That's not even close to being racist. I just checked with my black friend; he is not offended, in fact he thought it was funny. I did not mind the lights but he said they were *******.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Machy said:
:lol:
by the way that is not me!
Sweet Jesus. Tell me he's not a friend of yours.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I think it looks good. Have thought about putting some on mine but I don't ever do any night riding or hell anything with it at night really so whats the use....

1 - 20 of 106 Posts