Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some coolant leak out after tipping their Raptor on the back wheels?
I was cleaning mine the other day and tipped it back to spray the bottom of it. When I was done I rode it around the yard a couple of times. When I stopped I seen that some coolant had leaked out. There were drips of it all over the headers and on the front of the motor. I am hoping that it just came out the overflow or something and I don't have a leak. I couldn't find where it was coming from. Any suggestions? :3question:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, and its brand new. I have only rode it twice.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Its probably from your overflow tank and its pretty common with the 700. You really have to keep it on the low line otherwise that stuff spill everywhere even when your out riding.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Teraflx said:
Its probably from your overflow tank and its pretty common with the 700. You really have to keep it on the low line otherwise that stuff spill everywhere even when your out riding.
Im glad you said that because I noticed mines was low almost to the line (not leaking though) and I was going to add some later. Now I wont :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts