Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i was wondering if there was a coolant over flow on a raptor? Because i notcied the other day when i was riding with my buddy (he has a Predator 500) we stop after riding and the coolant bottle on his started squrting out coolant.

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
BUT the Raptor has such a good cooling system that you shouldn't expect to see any flow into the overflow bottle... at least not very often.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
About the only time you see activity with the raptors coolant overflow is when you have a blown head gasket

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Hi, i was wondering if there was a coolant over flow on a raptor? Because i notcied the other day when i was riding with my buddy (he has a Predator 500) we stop after riding and the coolant bottle on his started squrting out coolant.
That because it is a POLARIS.....................:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
That because it is a POLARIS.....................:eek:
Craplaris, Poolaris, POS'r'US, spitting, cussing, oil dribbling, gasket blowing, Craptastic, money pit.

POLARIS - Oh just shoot me already!

POOlarious i got to admit!

Looking at one just makes me not want to ride it so it wont break!

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
LMFAO and ROFL!!!

Got this from a Poolarcrapis Forum! LMAO

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Rim

A rock!!! :wow: Lmao...I start mine by pushing a button! ROFL

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I dont run one on mine and have not had a problem. I was rridding a few weekends ago and the fan did not shut off much and still no overheating problems. I do run a 50/50 water antifreeze with Water wetter in it.

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
I love my Polaris (2 stroke)... It's been absolutely trouble free for the 7 years I've had it.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I love my Polaris (2 stroke)... It's been absolutely trouble free for the 7 years I've had it.
Ya but you QuadManiac Sir, are a genius, i bet you could put wheels on a polished turd and make it faster than my stocker LOL! :D

·
Master of the Electron
15,629 Posts
Not too much... it's the bike that every noob gets when they come along on the trip. That said, they haven't broken it yet.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Not too much... it's the bike that every noob gets when they come along on the trip. That said, they haven't broken it yet.
this is impressive

1 - 13 of 13 Posts