Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they open this time of year? and how far off the 15 are they? they seem far, and i wanted to take a trip up the 15 and hit them both, if anyone can give me direcitions or info it would help, thanks.

·
Registered
677 Posts
NIX:

I've never been to coral pink, but get a good map of utah and it will show you. If you come from the south, the easiest way to get to little sahara is to drive north on I-15 untill you get to Nephi, go west through town, and just keep goin west until you get up through the mountains about 10-12 miles or so, then there's a turn off to the right (maked with a sign) that will take you through a little canyon, then you just keep going straight to Jericho junciton. Keep on going north through Jericho junction, and you'll see the sign to hang a left into the state park. I can draw you a map if you like.

I'm going out with my wife and some buddies on Jan 1. If you showed up, I'm sure nobody would complain.

-SS

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
sandsquid said:
NIX:

I've never been to coral pink, but get a good map of utah and it will show you. If you come from the south, the easiest way to get to little sahara is to drive north on I-15 untill you get to Nephi, go west through town, and just keep goin west until you get up through the mountains about 10-12 miles or so, then there's a turn off to the right (maked with a sign) that will take you through a little canyon, then you just keep going straight to Jericho junciton. Keep on going north through Jericho junction, and you'll see the sign to hang a left into the state park. I can draw you a map if you like.

I'm going out with my wife and some buddies on Jan 1. If you showed up, I'm sure nobody would complain.

-SS
Better have some frosty beverages there or she won't show.

:lol:

Gotcha Nix!

~Brian

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hahaah,i think he meant Nick, not NIX,... :grin_nod:
but yeah,i won't be up that far untill like 5th or 6th of jan, and that's if i leave the 1st of jan..sux, 2 bad..

·
Registered
677 Posts
Nick, have a look at my post in Media... it was great... you will have an awesome weekend if you still end up going!

-SS

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
anyone going to little sahara this april?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
anyone going to little sahara this april?
When in April.  I plan to go sometime in April, just have not set a date yet.  You been there before?

---EDIT---

Just looked at my calendar for April and it looks like I will be trying to go the weekend of the 27. That time of year I will usually just go Fri night, Sat and leave Sat night or Sun morning if the weather is good.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
The 26th sounds great, ive been there twice, i love it, i always use the south park/gate area. Im in Wilson (central) kansas.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
You talking about LS Utah right? Not sure of this gate you are talking about. I think there is only on gate. I usually stay in oasis campground.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
my bad i mean in oklahoma, i didnt even know there was anothert LS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts