Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have and 03 raptor and i have a question what is the best exaust for the money, and does is it worth it to put a 11:1 compression piston it the raptor. would my atv be as reliable as it is now i am just trying to fiugre out what the most cost effiecniet mods would be any help would be appriciated

·
Registered
297 Posts
if you are going to crack the case, you might aswell do a cam too. a 11:1 and hot cams stage 1 are a really nice upgrade. given you have full exhaust and intake mods. this is a reliable set up but i would save up and do the piston and cam together so that you arent ripping the motor apart to many times.

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
Bull63 said:
if you are going to crack the case, you might aswell do a cam too. a 11:1 and hot cams stage 1 are a really nice upgrade. given you have full exhaust and intake mods. this is a reliable set up but i would save up and do the piston and cam together so that you arent ripping the motor apart to many times.
I agree that a cam makes a nice addition to a pump gas high comp piston, but neither the cam nor piston require splitting the cases.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts