Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard that the new CP pistons are all corrected. Am I being misinformed or are they all actual 12:1,11.5:1,11:1,or 10.75:1 I'm just trying to find out thanks to whom ever chimes in.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok so it's not just a local guy talking out his ass being you're 1/2 way across the country from me. I hope they are I'm waiting on a reputable builder to chime in though.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I believe they have been corrected... When I installed both my pistons from CP they would sit as far up in the cylinder as they could go... Maybe a shop can vouch for that too:)

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool they shoulda been like this from the beginning. Try DL for a case bruh!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump: info needed

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump: any builders Racers Edge,HDD,TRF,Rooster Built,and so on got any info for me. I called CP left messages and emailed them no reply as of yet.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
I just got a new piston from HDD and it was corrected.....I do still ask though because I am sure there are still some old uncorrected out there.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How long ago did you get it?

·
Registered
555 Posts
I spoke with CP last October asking about that and all the actual piston weights. All current manufactured pistons are "corrected height". That doesn't mean there aren't old stock ones out there.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve @ TQS said CP started doing this about 6 to 8 months ago.

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
:bump: any builders Racers Edge,HDD,TRF,Rooster Built,and so on got any info for me. I called CP left messages and emailed them no reply as of yet.
The new Cp pistons deck hieghts have been corrected. The old ones as have been stated would have been way down in the hole. So as long as you bought from a reputable source that has new stock. You would have gotten a corrected deck hieght piston.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I spoke with CP last October asking about that and all the actual piston weights. All current manufactured pistons are "corrected height". That doesn't mean there aren't old stock ones out there.
I know that's right thanks everyone.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you have the spec sheet that came with the piston, you can find out right now.
Chris what's it say? Lol all my parts are down there wobble.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Dammit you beat me Chris

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts