Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently replaced the clutch in my raptor 660 and when i went to put it back together on of the oil line bolts goes stripped so i brought the cover to the dealership to have them rethread it. I finally got it back together today and as soon as i started it noticed a leak. Where the bolt i had rethreaded goes in it cracked and leaks. So my question is if the dealership wont take care of this, how can i fix it?
Thanks

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I recently replaced the clutch in my raptor 660 and when i went to put it back together on of the oil line bolts goes stripped so i brought the cover to the dealership to have them rethread it. I finally got it back together today and as soon as i started it noticed a leak. Where the bolt i had rethreaded goes in it cracked and leaks. So my question is if the dealership wont take care of this, how can i fix it?
Thanks
New cover is the easiest way, I may have one if interested...........

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested, I'm going to see what the dealership is going to do for me first (probably not a lot). I figured i'd have to get a new one.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
If the stealership wont help ya out Id go with Willy's offer. He is as honest as they come.:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the dealership pretty much told me i'm on my own. All they offered was to take the amount they charged me to rethread it and put that towards a new cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts