Raptor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today was the day.

Twenty minutes after I arrived I found a very large, very planted stump. Cought my right side while in third. I went wver the bars, bike ran over me then rolled twice before we stopped. I"m a little bruised up but otherwise okaY. The guys at the shop are pretty convivced the bike is totaled. So far the estimate was up to 5500 I believe.

By the way, I have a new set of Hipers that haven't even seen tires yet that I don't need anymore.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I... I... Think I'm gonna be sick :puke:
That sucks I am sorry to hear about your loss. Let me know if you are going to part out the bike, you had alot of the parts I am planning on purchasing.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
very sad day indeed, goot to hear your ok, and dang,did you have coverage?

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
That sucks man :(

Glad to hear you are ok, I rolled mine a few weeks ago as well but was on slow down hill so didnt do much damage.

Im taking since you are selling the wheels your not going to get another ?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Man, where did this happen at? Are you from the St. Louis area? Sorry to hear about the beast but glad you lived to tell about it........ :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Glad you're ok.. don't punish the bike by ditching it like that.. it's not the bike's fault.. BURN THE TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocket:

·
Registered
297 Posts
WOW, glad to hear you walked away with only bruises, but im sure youre vexed about the damages on your bike. i would be. 5500 so far, maybe you should look into salvaging what's left and get a new one??? at least youre okay. sorry to hear about the wreck

·
Registered
623 Posts
what is broken to cause 5500 in damage?

i wrecked my bike at the top of fourth, it ran me over, i broke wrist/seperated shoulder and it rolled 10+ times and landed upside down. total damage was sub-1000 dollars with me installing it all. (arm, 2 rims, rear subframe, throttle assembly, ect).

·
Registered
272 Posts
281pony said:
what is broken to cause 5500 in damage?

i wrecked my bike at the top of fourth, it ran me over, i broke wrist/seperated shoulder and it rolled 10+ times and landed upside down. total damage was sub-1000 dollars with me installing it all. (arm, 2 rims, rear subframe, throttle assembly, ect).
I would get a quote of everything that is broken and then find cheap parts to fix it, unless you have insurance. The labor is what is so expensive. That and they probably want you to buy another quad!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bent frame, right side of front end is completely trashed. ruined plastics, twisted bars, bent stem,, brake lines, and a few more things....

$100 dollar deductible, thank God.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well the Frame is an easy $1500 right there probably, from a dealer thats probably easly $5k worht of parts

·
Registered
306 Posts
stlraptor said:
Bent frame, right side of front end is completely trashed. ruined plastics, twisted bars, bent stem,, brake lines, and a few more things....

$100 dollar deductible, thank God.
Insurance!! Smart man!! Need to make that investment myself!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts