Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a grey lower a-arm on my quad from a yfz cuz it was $10 and I needed it, so today I decided to prime and paint the 2 lowers all black.....I have to say I like it alot, uppers are still orange and w/ the bottom ones black it really shows nice contrast w/ the plastic....sorry I don't have a pic, my camera won't turn on cuz it's been covered in mud and is shot :eek: Maybe someone can photoshop and pic of one w/ black lowers to show all how it looks, im happy w/ it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
dude...where's your helmet? Working in the medical field....ive seen a few people face plant from stoppies, worst Ive seen was guy put his hands out to stop, compound fractures of both arms (radius and unlnar fx) he wasnt able to ride for a while. too young for a head injury

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude I was kicked in the head by a horse when i was 1.5yrs old.....cracked my head open twice w/ a base ball bat and once on a coffee table, broke my neck when i was 18 on a three wheeler. It's all good for me. I wear full gear ....just that day I didn't have a helmet or anything w/ me, just shorts, a tshirt, and sandles. It just shows im confident in my ridin.

·
Registered
815 Posts
obviously he knows that accidents CAN happen..... damn guys its his choice whether to wear a helmet or not.... i dont hardly evr wear my helmet.... unless im going out to do some hill climbing or something....
All of us know what could happen at any moment...
Plattner

·
Registered
497 Posts
Does Chuck Norris wear a helmet?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I dont care if someone wears a helmet or not, but what I do care about is when someone doesn't wear a helmet the MEDIA A-Holes report that this or that rider was not wearing a helmet and then we all LOOK BAD!

I think that this and every other venue should atleast ban all pictures that dont display a rider wearing a helmet, go ahead and call me a safety nazi, I don't give two shitz!

Helmets protect your noggin!

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To get back on topic, can anyone photoshop this for me ?

·
Registered
234 Posts
devildog_0431 said:
Dude I was kicked in the head by a horse when i was 1.5yrs old.....cracked my head open twice w/ a base ball bat and once on a coffee table, broke my neck when i was 18 on a three wheeler. It's all good for me. I wear full gear ....just that day I didn't have a helmet or anything w/ me, just shorts, a tshirt, and sandles. It just shows im confident in my ridin.
damn dude! you should not leave the house without a helmet on! sounds like you know the meaning of the word pain. ouch!

·
Registered
305 Posts
danos660r said:
pUT A pic on I can work with....photoshop is my best friend
Your talking about the pic in avatar right? Damn I hope so.

·
Registered
735 Posts
i am offering to photoshop atv pics, ....Id like do the chick in B...B...700r's avatar, thats the one I was mentioning regarding me needing a helmet... I'd be afraid that my head would explode when spraying the mayo on HER ! I should be more specific as not to be confused with a flamer (limp wristed type). - Thanks

·
Registered
305 Posts
danos660r said:
i am offering to photoshop atv pics, ....Id like do the chick in B...B...700r's avatar, thats the one I was mentioning regarding me needing a helmet... I'd be afraid that my head would explode when spraying the mayo on HER ! I should be more specific as not to be confused with a flamer (limp wristed type). - Thanks
LOL.... Yea this is going to be a nice topice chage. Or maybe we should start a new thread on his avatar?

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't have any front pics of mine, but I got this one....I could take a pic of mine if I pull it up to my window and snap a pic w/ the webcam :grin_nod: but don't wanna tear up the muddy yard. So maybe we should start a thread on coolests avatars or somethin like that.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
This is raptorgzz's wuad, hope he doesnt mind but its a nice front shot....

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That's a good shot, hopefully we'll see the new one soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.