Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Florida riders Im planning on heading up to Croom on Sunday Dec. 17 If anyone is interested in meeting there let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
very temping, let me talk to my buddy and a few other people and see what i can do.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I think me and my friend could prolly make that Sunday as well....I will ask him. He's only got a 350 Raptor but, it's another 4 wheeler in action.

Mike

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill be bringing two of my buddies. One has a stock Rap 700 and the other has a Predator. Im not gunna be riding to to hard do to the fact that ive got a torn Maniscus in my right knee right not but thats def. not gunna stop too much.

·
Registered
207 Posts
well i got court on tuesday so lets see how big the fine is with the court, ( speeding 92 in 55) and see if i can pull some cash outta my ass and make it up there. i need to go work for mike and make the big money

·
Registered
62 Posts
sounds like a winner! what time to meet? and where.

·
Registered
556 Posts
So is everyone going to Croom's or Scottsmore :3question:

I'm game for either....and for those whom don't know it's $50.00 for Croom for the pass that's required and bring cash

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey! whats Scottsmore? Ive been to croom reguraly for years.... wheres this other p[lace?

·
Registered
556 Posts
It's being shut down as we speak so....

It's a place out on 95 between Coccoa and Daytona that was pretty decent to ride at exit 231 by the old Stucky's

M

1 - 9 of 9 Posts