Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok jetting guru's, I need some help. I have a basically stock engine. It was rebuilt and went up one size. Don't know if that is relevant, but if it is you know it. I have a CT Racing full system on it and I am going to be running a K&N type intake with No lid on the box. I am going to do that float mod that is in the stickies on this forum, but I wanted to know what jetting I should do. If you could give me sizes and brands that would make the most power out of this setup. Any suggestions and help are really appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update. I am in Houston, TX and I ride primarily in the dunes in Kermit, TX. It's usually around 75-95 degrees F when I ride. Thanks

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
#25 pilots...........Aftermarket needles half way up and use mikuni mains between 155 and 165...........

·
Registered
28 Posts
how do you know what a #25 pilot is. I've looked for pilots in catalogs and no where can i find a pilot that says #25 pilot jet. they just have a bunch of numbers and letters before the name of the pilot jet, as if it were a model #. Do know of a specific pilot jet that is a #25 jet and where you get one and do you need a #25 jet for both carbs?

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
how do you know what a #25 pilot is. I've looked for pilots in catalogs and no where can i find a pilot that says #25 pilot jet. they just have a bunch of numbers and letters before the name of the pilot jet, as if it were a model #. Do know of a specific pilot jet that is a #25 jet and where you get one and do you need a #25 jet for both carbs?
You need #25 for both carbs.............

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
Check jetsrus for the proper jetting numbers, you will need the style number and then add the number 25 to the style number...........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts