Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have narrowed my choices to these to exaust please help with any info anyone has about them. getting ready to order one this week. thanks

·
Registered
210 Posts
Performance wise, I'd say go with the CT, and I think someone post an issue with the big core from Sparks (Dont quote me on that). IMO the CT pipe is ugly and so is Sparks. I went to CT last year to check out their pipe and did not like the disc at the end of the pipe. (reason why I didn't buy it) and as for Sparks, a buddy of mine has it and looks a bit tacky because it's just to plain. I know looks aren't everything, but since the performance difference between single pipes is so small, I figured to go with something abit nicer looking. Just my .02 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
912 Posts
I have the sparks big core and i've had zero problems to date. The discs in the Ct exhaust can be removed if you're worried about looks. My local builder told me that sparks was no.1 when it came to single pipes. Sparks>>>>Hmf :lol: 8)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Both seem to be great pipes but I would go with CT.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love my Sparks pipe but i havent had any experiences with a CT pipe. They seem to me that theyre nearly the same. You cant go wrong with either of them. Theyre both great single exhausts. The 2 best IMO

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah i went down the road and back, when i arrived my neighbors were all outside starring at me. I cant find anyone to ride it so i can hear it.

·
Registered
912 Posts
If I go up and down the road for ten minutes my neighbors call the cops and I live in the country. I ment you could hear the sparks crack 2-3 miles away when you go W.O.T. :eek: :eek: I f$$king love it. :thumbsup: 8) I don't let people ride my raptor but every now and then I'll let my brother ride just so I can hear the pipe. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts