Raptor Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey who all sells ct racing exhaust? and is it a good exhaust or should i go with duals please help

·
Registered
657 Posts
LTE is supposed to make the most power BUT, after everything I have read over and over again on this and other forums those guys can have their little bit more power, I am going with either Sparks or CT. This is just my opinion, I am bashing no one or any exhaust.

Jay

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I would go duels if you ever plan on coming back and going into the motor to do work just so you get the most bang for your buck but if not singles are great

·
Registered
793 Posts
My LTE's or probably Tim Barke Duals when he starts shipping in 3 weeks ... Im getting because they look hot to. Looks doesnt make a big differnce to me but shhhh I may as well go with them if they look better. Plus after I polish them. Its like wheels on my car. You can keep the dull factory wheels or put some chrome on their and pick up the honeys!

·
Registered
912 Posts
a friend of mines has one on his '07trx450 and it sounds pretty good. its not as loud as my sparks big core but its loud enough. i say go sparks big core and never look back :thumbsup: 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
got mine from ct 530 shipped to the door better prices elsewere but was not wa :thumbsup:iting

·
Registered
497 Posts
Machy said:
if you want most power, you will have to go with LTE duels. But CT is a good pipe, (loud!)
There are much louder pipes than the CT. Are the duals louder than singles?

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for all your help but i just ordered dmc/pcIII/pro flow kit from kenz

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$1085 shipped from kenz. i seen that on ebay but ive ordered things from ebay and when they came to my door they were alot different

·
Registered
305 Posts
2fast4u2catch said:
$1085 shipped from kenz. i seen that on ebay but ive ordered things from ebay and when they came to my door they were alot different
:lol: Yup thats true. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts