Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Through years of advanced research in battery electronics and electrochemistry, CTEK has developed battery chargers with superior technology that save time, money and aggravation by maximizing battery life and performance.

Strong multi-tasker that can handle all but the largest vehicles
Three changing modes [email protected] 14.4V, [email protected], and [email protected]
Unique cold temperature mode enables faster re-charging, even in the coldest winter conditions
Charges all types of lead-acid batteries (wet, sealed, AGM)
Specifically recommended for Optima Red Top batteries
Ideal uses: All CTEK US 800 applications plus boats, campers, and trucks
Less charging time than conventional chargers provides current pulses to maintain fully charged batteries
No need to disconnect battery from vehicle
Fits virtually all lead-acid battery types: Wet, Sealed, Gel & AGM
Splashproof and weatherproof - Sealed design is approved for outdoor use
Compact, lightweight, and easily portable
Impossible to connect incorrectly
Patented technology protects against sparks, short circuits and reverse polarity
Does not damage sensitive electronics
Recovers or "wakes" a sulfated or under-charged battery
www.ctek.com

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Sounds great!!! Do you sell them? If so, how much? Or do I just go to a dealer near me?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Why would you use a 14V+ charger to charge a 12V system???

·
Registered
638 Posts
Why would you use a 14V+ charger to charge a 12V system???
Most 12v systems in cars actually hit 14.4 from the alternator. Not sure if this is the same for wheelers but they actually make one for Yamaha and it is supposed to be released soon. Not sure it is better then the battery tender, BUT IF CTEK SENT ME ONE TO TEST AND REVIEW FOR FREE, I WOULD BE MORE THEN GLAD TO TALK IT UP ON THE RAPTOR FORUMS..............COUGH COUGH!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts