Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what are the differences, besides actual size, between standard core and big core? i am looking into a sparks pipe and i am wondering which to get. my engine is stock, and i might consider some engine mods in the future. is there a pcIII map readily available for both? the nearest tuning center from me is over 300 hundred miles from me. i ride some trails, but a lot of dunes. i would like to hear some of your guy's input and/or recommendations. thanks

G

·
standard core is 2inch big core is 2.25, loud pipe though, thats on my list of final 3 pipes to choose from :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
As stated above, I have the sparks pipe, it is an awesome upgrade, love the sound and the power. Took off the Air Box lid, added a K & N and new intake by Pro Design, and the PCIII, there is map for this setup up at the Power Commander website.

·
Registered
912 Posts
i talked to jeff at sparks racing and he told me you gain 1hp with the big core over the standard core. I have the same setup as cbase31 and i love it. the pipe cracks like hell and sounds great in the woods. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts