Raptor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, i got what should be the last draft for my full graphic decal set for a 660. A local company in Housotn is doing the work for me. I did not have a particular design I wanted I just knew what I didnt want so I gave the designer a lot of free play and this is what I got. Let me know what you think, and if you don't like it guess what I still do. :grin_nod:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Ok, but on a more serious note, I really like that. I plan to do something similair with my raptor but with a little more flow instead of the tight patterns.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pewterpecker said:
Ok, but on a more serious note, I really like that. I plan to do something similair with my raptor but with a little more flow instead of the tight patterns.
No harm. Yea that was my original design thought. I didnt want anything to be to crowed but we'll see how I like it on the bike.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
i hope you are putting them on blue plastics... i'd think they wuld look weird on any other color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.