Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can have some tie downs made with my name or somthing on them and shipped to me? maybe a dealer or somthing?

·
Registered
17 Posts
You mit try an embroadery place and have them stiched in. Just a thought dont realy know if they would or not but it dont hurt to ask

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
I would probably try a local embroidery place as well. Just take your straps to them and see what they can do. Let us know how they turn out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
dj KVS said:
buss out the Sharpie :thumbsup:
Custom made! :lol:

Thats honestly what I would do too. ;)

·
Registered
973 Posts
Heck yeah, just use a marker and write on them.

·
Registered
32 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
dmckinney33 said:
does anyone know where i can have some tie downs made with my name or somthing on them and shipped to me? maybe a dealer or somthing?
are u gay??
Why dont you just skip those kind of comments, if your not going to offer anything useful...then dont say anything at all, some peoples kids!

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
SEVEN00 said:
MONSTERMATT said:
dmckinney33 said:
are u gay??
Why dont you just skip those kind of comments, if your not going to offer anything useful...then dont say anything at all, some peoples kids!
Sounds like you BOTH need a hug! Having funis part of being on this forum, don't take life so seriously! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
MONSTERMATT said:
dmckinney33 said:
are u gay??
Why, you need a partner? :slap:

Goofing around with the guys is one thing but that's really not necessary no matter what you think of the question.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts