Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Expecting delivery of the go-fast bits next week (GYTR Intake/DMC Duals/PC III) so shes booked in for a custom tune.

Keen to get any tips from those of you with custom tuning experience as to what I should be expecting from the above mods or whether there is anything I should be specifically requesting of the Tuner before he gets stuck in.

Lastly is the tune likely to be octane sensitive (as is the case with my custom tuned car) i.e if tuned on 98 octane it shouldn't be run on 95 octane.

Cheers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have a custom map made for my setup.CFM intake DMC Duals PCIII.You can see my results and dyno graph. in the original Dmc duals thread by superchargemyride. I made 47 horspower with stock tires. I made 51 with slicks when i went back to see the difference in tires. if you would like the map i can send it to you. it might be perfect or a little rich.

·
Registered
177 Posts
W/o a knock sensor to give the ecu info to de-rate the timing when there's engine knock you won't get any diff in your tune relating to octane. And stock compression runs fine on pump gas so you're good to go. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts