Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I now have the radiator cover pattern made and is ready to be made for anyone that wants one. :eek: I can put virtually anything you want in them. (racing numbers, figurines, or just something cool) I am keeping in mind the radiator still needs air flow, so whatever you want cutout it will have plenty of extra openings that will be incorporated in your design for enough air flow. I am attaching a picture of the aluminum one I made. The aluminum ones are $25 plus shipping. PM me for more info. Or just send me a picture of what you want cutout. :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Customized radiator covers

Here is a picture with the cover on

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Customized radiator covers

SMIB fursure said:
did you take your a-arm guards off? or are they black?
Nope, they are on, but seem to be dark in this picture

Attachments

·
Registered
751 Posts
I wish i knew about this before i bought the alba one. thats a good price.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jezza DownUnder said:
Ship to Australia?
I looked at shipping some a arm covers over there recently and it was a crap load of money :eek:. My zip code is 46507, if you want to check out how much it would be. I will ship them there if you want to pay alot for the shipping... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Nicely done :thumbsup:
Can you do one with a Fire Dept. style Maltese cross? If so I will have to look you up in a little while when I'm ready to start getting some add-ons.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Broken Arrow said:
Nicely done :thumbsup:
Can you do one with a Fire Dept. style Maltese cross? If so I will have to look you up in a little while when I'm ready to start getting some add-ons.

Could you send me a picture of what you have in mind

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'll see if I can find a generic Maltese. I assume nothing with too much detail. I'm still a couple of months out unfortunately. I've got to sell my Sportsman 600 first.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Lookin' Good dude!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
519 Posts
that is pretty sweet man very well done :thumbsup:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SIC said:
looks good to me :thumbsup:

im low on funds right now since im saving for my tattoo, but after that ill see what i can do :grin_nod:
Right on!!! Let me know when you want it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
nice. i might look into buying one of the grim reaper ones too. thats a good price. do u ship to alberta canada?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kyle-alba-raptor-racer said:
nice. i might look into buying one of the grim reaper ones too. thats a good price. do u ship to alberta canada?
I wouldnt see why not...What is your zip code? :grin_nod:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.