Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

The bike has BB kit, Ported head, WK 54mm, Pink injector and supporting mods

After break-in the bike i noticed that cutting out on high RPM...Adjust the TPS ( 0.705 OHM's ) then took to the dyno and we find that it cut out from 6000-7000RPM on 4th and 5th gear...remove the reverse limiter still no luck

Here what i noticed :-

1- Even after i adjust the TPS i never saw 0% while the bike on the idle..is that fine? should i check the TPS took from the 0.705 to full throttle to check if it is fine or it doesn't matter?
2- Each time i change the sparkplug and after 2-3 WOT rans it ran perfect ( no cut out ) after that the damn back out comeback again WTF!!!!

What do u think ?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
did u use a map for that injector
was the bike up to operating temp and CTS plugged in?
was the TPS on the pc3 showing 100 % at WOT?
what was it reading @ idle?

is the pc3 a plug and play type of the older crimp on style?

·
Going broke one quad upgrade at a time
272 Posts
Sounds a lot like what mine was doing after installing my big 3, I used maps that were sent to my by a couple of guys and it would run fine, then nothing but cut out and lag. I did the same with adjusting my TPS. But same prob. I took it into Amir at Craz E Deals in Winchester Bay, he dyno tuned it, it started cutting out on him and we changed the plug again, once again ran great.. We found that I was running so rich durring a certain RPM range that it was fouling plugs after a couple runs. He eventually got me dialed in and I'm now running where I'm supposed to. Where did you take it to be Dyno'd? Did they have a sniffer for the exhaust to measure how rich you were? My suggestion, take it to a quality Dyno place. If you're in Oregon, make a weekend out of it and Sched an Appointment with Amir and Tess on Friday or Saturday, then enjoy your riding the rest of the weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts