Raptor Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking online at different forums about the d7 dual injector turbo kit and I had a few questions that Google and the search function couldn't answer. My first one would be is there any type of airbox that I could run? There is a fair bit of mud around here and I don't like the idea of an exposed air filter. My second would be about a full exhaust system for this kit. As much as I like the idea of just running the downpipe I don't think my neighbors would agree. What fuel management system is best for these kits? I have read online that they come with their own controller but d7's Facebook page mentions nothing about that. I am pretty much sold on this kit for my raptor, I just needed to clarify a few details before I make the purchase.

·
Premium Member
3,126 Posts
You can run an outerwear on the filter which helps with anything splashing on it, could build a deflection guard if you want. You could get a short clamp on style muffler to put on the down pipe to quiet it down some. They’re not overly loud as is. As far as the fuel management, no idea there. I’ve never witnessed one that ran well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts