Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I told myself I was just going to enjoy the raptor in its stock form for a while. Unfortunately I find myself at work, sitting in front of a computer for 12 hours a day, with an internet connection and a debit card. :unsure:

So yeah, waiting is kinda out the window now. :grin_nod: I just ordered a PC3, Pro Flow intake and filter, 15t sprocket, trail tech vapor, oznium l.e.d.s and a set of razrs for the rear. I am probably going to buy a Trinity Stage 4 exhaust set up from a guy I know, if not then Ill no doubt be in the market for exhaust tomorrow when I get bored at work again. :thumbsup:

Please tell me I will get good results from the items listed and dont make me dig any further in my pocket.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Go for the duel Barkers exhaust you will be sorry if you dont call Steve at the Tech Quad Shop he will give you a package deal if its not already too late

Steve
Western Australia

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
If you plan on internal engine work in the future then you must go with duels. It costs more now but in the long run you save money because you don't have to buy exhaust again!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'm on the other side of the fence. I'm just a weekend wanta-be. Duals for me would be a waste of money.
This time the mods I want to do to my quad are for comfort. I think the 700 has plenty of power. (I just have to beat my punk son up Olds Hill and I'm happy) I am looking at upgrading my front end to get through the whoops easier. (they kick my ass).

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ended up buyin the Trinity Stage 4. I got it from a guy that took it off to put Barker duals on, but I got it for $150 so I wasnt passing it up!! His pipes sounded great tho, no doubt!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts