Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I checked my tracking numbers before I left for work and all was good for today arrival. So UPS shows up and drops off my stuff and see if you can tell whats missing lol :confused:

So I recheck my tracking numbers and there is a note saying they left them behind at a stop :mad:

Oh well will be here tommorrow lol :lol:

On a positive note got my new water proof gloves and I gave them a test and they work great. Now just got to see how they hold to wear and tear. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Re: Darn UPS lol

The front wheels to the Bolens lawn tractor should be okay. :lol:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Good for you bro, your Rappy looks awesome, I have the same ITP baja rims exept they are black.

Do you by any chance have a sound clip of the Yoshi pipe?
I always wondered what it sounds like, lotsa a ppl say it's bad-ass, it was my first choice to but the price was out of my range so I went with GYT-R slip-on instead.

JW

·
Registered
779 Posts
sweet setup

I'm curious if those rims will trap alot more mud and be a bit of a pain to clean up after. They sure look awesome though. Love the tires too. Also looking the GYTR grab bar in the front. I think I need to invest in one of those. I have to mow down small branches alot where I ride sometimes, that would be good to have in the front for protection vs. the stock black plastic one.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tiggyboot said:
sweet setup

I'm curious if those rims will trap alot more mud and be a bit of a pain to clean up after. They sure look awesome though. Love the tires too. Also looking the GYTR grab bar in the front. I think I need to invest in one of those. I have to mow down small branches alot where I ride sometimes, that would be good to have in the front for protection vs. the stock black plastic one.
Suppose to go ride wednesday and there is a 70% chance of rain tuesday so should have some mud to play in to see how it packs in the wheels :lol:

Looking forward to the new tires my stock ones where getting bald.

I like the GYTR bumper it works good in the woods knocking stuff down hehe :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JohnnyWheels said:
Good for you bro, your Rappy looks awesome, I have the same ITP baja rims exept they are black.

I always wondered what it sounds like, lotsa a ppl say it's bad-ass, it was my first choice to but the price was out of my range so I went with GYT-R slip-on instead.

JW
I dont have a sound clip but I can see about making one :thumbsup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
bberck said:
JohnnyWheels said:

JW
That'd be nice, thanx.
JW

·
Registered
67 Posts
That is one sweet ride , good luck with it .

I am also inthe market for graphics and I was thinking about GYTR or Nac racing.

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
JohnnyWheels said:
bberck said:
JohnnyWheels said:

JW
That'd be nice, thanx.
JW
Ok best I could do was with my digital camera so not sure how accurate the sound is but here it is lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts