Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m sure this has been asked a million times before but I have a ‘19 Raptor 700r and want to get a pc5, fci with box, and undecided on exhaust. Dasa or Monster? I don’t ride dunes. I mostly ride on old logging roads and trail thru woods and racing across open fields in upstate NY. What do u suggest??

·
Registered
433 Posts
Honestly man, there’s going to be such minimal difference between most full exhaust systems that I think you should go for what looks/sounds the best. I’ve seen the monsters with ceramicoat black headers and they’re sick. They happen to make some of the the best hp on paper too.
With just the big three I don’t think you can go wrong with anything that’s not a slip on. Maybe when you start to mod more you will notice a difference.
Someone else will have to chime in for more info.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Agree with above. And i will throw another one out there too. Empire... They are all great pipes, if you have noise restrictions then do some research to see which one is most quiet. Otherwise get what you think sounds/looks the best

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still a bit undecided. So i guess they are about equal. Any suggestions on a place to buy the kit?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I ended up going with a full Monster exhaust. I hope I made the best choice for most power. I only plan on doing the big 3 to the bike also.

·
Super Moderator
7,875 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
The funny part is that most of us say that as the gods honest truth. How things change...

·
Registered
327 Posts
When you freshen up the top end with an 11-1 piston, put a cam in at the same time. Cheap upgrade for 5 or more hp depending on the cam. The Raptor is one of the easiest to replace a cam on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts