Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on a few other forums for my bikes... kawi and ZX... and if I make a post usually there is a good amount of comments or even views in a single day...

just curious if its just a slow time of year or if this forum isnt the highest traffic one? :confused:

anyone else on different forums for the Raptor? :rolleyes:

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
I am on a few other forums for my bikes... kawi and ZX... and if I make a post usually there is a good amount of comments or even views in a single day...

just curious if its just a slow time of year or if this forum isnt the highest traffic one? :confused:

anyone else on different forums for the Raptor? :rolleyes:
Its winter time................:D

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its winter time................:D
Sure is :p

I am picking up a set of Maxxis 4snows tonight with rims becasue of it :D

But for me winter is build time!!

Preventative maintenance means less downtime in the summer!!

Im Currently building a ZX7RR Race Replica, a ZX7R Retro Street bike (daily rider)... and now my 2003 Raptor 660R that I just picked up in trade of one of my other bikes....

So for me its getting the toys sorted out and build threads....

So I guess I will do a build thread this weekend as Im taring it down and building back up. :cool:

I need a cool name for my build though...

The raptor is white with blue frame... silver everything else which will be blacked out... :eek:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
This is a great forum with lots of good people. Like WillyKiller said.." It's winter time"..
I did my build thread last winter & I got 364 responses & 16,620 views..:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a great forum with lots of good people. Like WillyKiller said.." It's winter time"..
I did my build thread last winter & I got 364 responses & 16,620 views..:)

Last Bike build I did I got around 1,700 responses and 10,000 views...

Well... I will do a build thread and hope people see it... :D

it wont be epic but its more or less restoration and maintenance

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yep should be picking up by the first of the month!!!:)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Heres my support for your thread.:D

In my opinion this is the best Raptor forum. I lurked around on others for a while when I first switched to a Raptor. It seemed to me that a lot of them were occupied by the same group of jag offs who liked to team up and harrass others. Not very productive. Kind of like a bunch of spoiled frat boys gang raping the freshman girls!

Occasionally you see them on here, but not too often. Better modderators discouraging that behavior over here.

Good luck with the build and be patient some days are slow with responses.
Lots of knowledgable 660 owners here.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
If you have a 660 the Raptorforum is about the only good one for support. MR is not very helpful for the 660's. 700 support over there is good. I never really messed with the other sites at all, most seem real dead. It will pick up a bit on here come summer though.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
It seemed to me that a lot of them were occupied by the same group of jag offs who liked to team up and harrass others. Not very productive. Kind of like a bunch of spoiled frat boys gang raping the freshman girls!

Occasionally you see them on here, but not too often. Better modderators discouraging that behavior over here.
Sounds to me like you just don't fit in. :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys... keep an eye out for my build thread...

Ive got to get motivated but I have no shop... just bought my first house and built a 10'x10' outbuilding to store bikes and parts...

looks like it will be -13*C this weekend... gunna be cold!!

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
Then take the slack out......Tried to help you earlier, but obviously it didn't help. Next time give details and people can help even more and you won't have to bash.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.