Raptor Forum banner
161 - 163 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Moon motor sports
Grade:A+

These people are really good to work with they got me a 2020 700R SE. I did have to wait two weeks for them to get one in( they are extremely hard to get at dealers in my area i called at least 10 dealers) they called me asap an sent clear photos to . They gave me a 4 year warranty with free tire or rim replacement as well if any thing ever happened on the trail.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Enumclaw Yamaha washington grade = D- took 6 weeks longer than they said for parts, missed the first part of riding season.....

the brothers power sports in bremerton washington grade = B + great service and great price 2007 se
American Powersports - Findley, Ohio ...sales C at best. New machine setup was a C+ maybe B- they could've wiped it dwn w/ SC1 before I arrived as my '21 700R-SE was in bk of showroom w/sold tag. Had ask for the polish to wipe it dwn. Never been bk since so can't rate service tho they have a big area & sell watercraft, 4 different brands cycles /ATVs / UTVs etc Might go bk in future not sure. Have a '22 YFZ450R on order from another dealer at MSRP. We see how that goes. This other dealer was more receptive & happy to sell me a machine.. where as other dealer rates here does alot of business I guess & your nothin special to them .

161 - 163 of 163 Posts