Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m trying to order the red hood and fuel tank cover from the 2020 raptor700r se. The problem is that there are two 2020 se models, grey/red and dark blue/green.
Any advice on how to distinguish when looking through the online partsfish?

·
Super Moderator
7,749 Posts
Give Chimbazoid a pm, he might get a notification then he can provide an answer. He has been pretty knowledgeable in the past, he just doesn't seem to be in too often.

·
Registered
11 Posts
YFM70RSSLR is the red version. I see your confusion. I can't find anything online what the difference is between DRSH and DBNM7.

151PE-F3391-80-00PANEL, FRONT | UR FOR DRSH
151PE-F3391-90-00PANEL, FRONT | UR FOR DBNM7
181PE-F171A-90-00COVER, TOP | UR FOR DBNM7
181PE-F171A-80-00COVER, TOP | UR FOR DRSH

Maybe someone here knows the difference.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up buying both the -90 part numbers. They’re inexpensive so it’s not a big deal if they’re wrong. Back ordered until December 20 and January 30. So now I’ll just wait and see.

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
Give Chimbazoid a pm, he might get a notification then he can provide an answer. He has been pretty knowledgeable in the past, he just doesn't seem to be in too often.
Hey Morph,
I have been extremely busy detailing cars pretty much non stop every day for the past 2 years, but always try to check in here to see what's happening. As you know this place has been pretty dead lately and by the time I check any new threads, either yourself or Dez have already responded and answered everyone's questions. :)

BTW...I had been slowly compiling a list of all the plastic colors and part numbers, so you could sticky it to the forum and last week my phone took a dump and I lost it all!! Stupid technology!!! Now I have to start all over again!!

I ended up buying both the -90 part numbers. They’re inexpensive so it’s not a big deal if they’re wrong. Back ordered until December 20 and January 30. So now I’ll just wait and see.
Hey Brett, sorry I missed your thread. I had to figure out how to navigate the new forum layout and it was nowhere in the active topics page.

Unfortunately the -90 numbers you ordered are the yellowish green parts.

Yamaha lists the hood and tank topper colors for which color main plastics they go with, so it gets pretty confusing with all of the color choices they have had over the years.

The -80 covers are listed For DRSH (Dark Red Solid) which is the color of the rear plastic for the 2020 SE, therefore the hood and topper would be the dark red you are looking for.

The -90 covers are listed for DBNM7 (Dark Bluish Gray Metallic #7) which is the front plastic color for the other 2020 SE, therefore the hood and topper would be the Yellowish Green color.
2020SE.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info. I’m sure I’ll find someone who wants some fluorescent
green plastic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts