Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't know where else to post but if anyone can help me I would like to know how to delete pictures from the gallery so i can resize the pics and upload them again. any help would be appreciated

·
VIP
1,070 Posts
Open the pic in your gallery and then look for the drop down menu on the top right where it says "photo options". Click to open the menu and then click on "Edit Photo" at the bottom under Admin Options.

Under the photo description box there is a small box to check that says
"CAREFUL - once it's gone it's gone". Check the box and click on submit changes and the pic will be deleted. :thumbsup:

·
VIP
1,070 Posts
Just click on Edit Photo at the bottom of the drop down menu.

You are the Admin for the photos that you uploaded. The other choices on the list are for other people to choose when viewing your pic. If anyone else clicks on the Photo options menu, they will not see Edit Photo on the list.

·
VIP
1,070 Posts
You should. It works for me.:)

Try clicking on Gallery at the top of the header on every page and then click member galleries. You will see your gallery on the first page and click on the thumbnail. Now open one of your pics until it shows the photo options on the top right. Now check and see if it says Edit Photo on that list.

·
VIP
1,070 Posts
Why would he not see the Edit Photo option on the list like I do Mad Dog?

Does he have 2 accounts and is not logged in with account that is associated with that gallery?

I find it strange that he cannot see the option when he is logged in.

·
Super Moderator
17,062 Posts
No idea, never actually logged into the gallery and tried to upload anything. If the problem persists or becomes more wide spread I will take a deeper look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts