Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Get well soon my friend! I rolled mine last year on a track and shattered my collar bone in 5 pieces! Now I have a titanium reinforced one in its place! That should hold up better next time! Lol! But all jokes aside, I laid on the couch for a month after surgery! Most painfully shit I ever went through! And I didn't ride for like 6 months! But back on the horse now! I know your pain brother!

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
DEZ please ride something with a rollcage next time. ;)
Sorry to hear you had a crash bro get well soon!!!

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,252 Posts
This is never good to hear, hope you recover quickly dez.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,570 Posts
Just a update. I'm still at the hospital, and the wife came to pick me up. We should be leaving in the morning. I have a broken collarbone and shoulder blade and nine ribs; the four that were broken at Raptor Rally are broken again. The hospital in Florence felt I would be going to surgery as soon as I was transported to Springfield but the orthopedic surgeon says that surgery really is not used much anymore. Sounds like my bike will need a steering stem and throttle shaft and some time away from me.

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Let me know if you need some help getting the bike back together Larry. Going to be starting the job up this week but I can sneak down on a weekend and lend a hand

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Go to hear from ya dez

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
So they aren't doing any surgery? That was a wasted trip to eugene then.

not sure the stem was bent, the Bars moved down, and the antivibe is loose. Throttle is broke for sure. I think that is it.

Hoping the video will show something once I can zoom it in. Won't know til next week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sucks to hear that. Hope you recover well with little or no future pain.

I'm always afraid I would do something like this if I came out to the event... Was even thinking about it.

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,570 Posts
THANKS to all the well wishes, I really appreciate it from everyone. I have NO clue or memory of what happened. I hope the Go Pro footage will reveal something.

I have a belt (sling) to return to someone, just can't remember who. PM me your address and I'll send it back.

THANKS again to everyone

·
Registered
260 Posts
Welcome back dear friend. Sorry was off the forum for a l0ng time. Good to have you back.

·
www.gtpoffroad.com
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
i think the belt is Nate's.

Keep us updated on what is going on.

·
Registered
326 Posts
THANKS to all the well wishes, I really appreciate it from everyone. I have NO clue or memory of what happened. I hope the Go Pro footage will reveal something.

I have a belt (sling) to return to someone, just can't remember who. PM me your address and I'll send it back.

THANKS again to everyone

Don't worry about the belt. It was time for a new one anyways.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
The belt is mine. I also let you borrow $500, remember?

21 - 40 of 62 Posts