Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
i was actually thinking of buying it before i got my +2 arms. i don't know, sound like it throws the streering geometry off. honestly, i would rather get some spacers if you really can't spend that much on arms and an axle yet

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!!!

Anyone else not want to find out what these things do coming down off a double or whacking a tree in the woods?

And assuming for just a moment that they were structurally sound (that's a big assumption that you'll never get me to believe), it throws the front geometry out the window (as jcrazy said) and invites all kinds of handling difficulties. They will also put a lot more stress on the front part of the frame where the suspension mounts.

·
Registered
735 Posts
any time you make it wider, it will not steer as tight. this kit should be fine if you dont intend to jump. The benifit of arms to the kit would be more wheel travel with longer arms. I may just make my own kit like this... imagine a 57"wide raptor...just wonder how Ill do the brakelines. Id be using this kit primarily for flat track anyway. the added weight would help me too. Since my front end is already gusseted, I am not woried about frame strength. Yeeeee Haaaa!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts