Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sorry no pics - not much for mods yet here, but I gotta say I love those duals, plattner! Maybe I should figure out a way to adapt the LTE pipes to a couple of TBR cans, I'd just need to flip the mounts on the left side and I'd be there! And hey Veloci, dead serious quad there, did you gain traction swapping the rears - I was thinking of doing that myself, thinking they'd give more traction in the opposite direction. Any tradeoffs?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Heres some current pics, i have yet to install the skin graphics kit (god it looks like its going to be a pain in the ass) and i still need to decide on a bumper, wheels, tires, and lights. I want the hood that does away with the V's too, but cant seem to find it anywhere. Next mod more than likely going to be a big bore kit :grin_nod: Any suggestions form you guys that have em bored out already?

·
Premium Member
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nope I didnt ;). I was at Bremen GA at a race and was spinnin badly during practice and when I got off the track I went straight to the pits and swapped the tires around from left to right to get em backwards and theyve been that way ever since 8)

·
Registered
331 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
My only mod to date is this AC Racing Blackline bumper, you guy's remember AC Racing they are the ones who's shit never lines up properly..... :grin_nod:

I have Pro Armor engine and swing arm skid plates (need to be dropped off for Powder coating), Houser stem and clamp, and Motion Pro twist throttle kit all waiting to be installed.. :thumbsup: I also have a new AC Racing rear grab bar that I may sell in favor of the Pro Armor unit.. :confused:

·
Registered
899 Posts

‘06
Two Bros M7 pipe
Dobeck
GYTR hi flow filter/adaptor/pre filter/no lid
GYTR radiator guard
Denton steering stabilizer
Tag T2 CR double hi
Pro Grip grips
Trail Tech clamp
AC silver Black Line nerfs
Pro Armor throttle/brake rez covers
Pro Armor rear grab bar
Dr.D reverse lever/ key relocate
Full PRM skids
PRM summit bumper
ITP XCR F/R
Douglas Quad Rok wheels
Skin graphics/seat cover
Blue grill off a blue ‘06
Amsoil 0w 40/K&N oil filter

·
Registered
213 Posts
oli700 said:

‘06
Two Bros M7 pipe
Dobeck
GYTR radiator guard
Tag T2 CR double hi
Pro Grip grips
Trail Tech clamp
Pro Armor rear grab bar
Full PRM skids
PRM summit bumper
ITP XCR F/R
Douglas Quad Rok wheels
Skin graphics/seat cover
Damn... thats exactly what i wanted to do to mine, didnt think anyone else had done away with the silver for blue, i have the same graphics, just havent had a chance to put em on. Looks great man!

·
Registered
899 Posts
SMELLMYFACE said:
oli700 said:

‘06
Two Bros M7 pipe
Dobeck
GYTR radiator guard
Tag T2 CR double hi
Pro Grip grips
Trail Tech clamp
Pro Armor rear grab bar
Full PRM skids
PRM summit bumper
ITP XCR F/R
Douglas Quad Rok wheels
Skin graphics/seat cover
Damn... thats exactly what i wanted to do to mine, didnt think anyone else had done away with the silver for blue, i have the same graphics, just havent had a chance to put em on. Looks great man!
Thank you sir.....the blue grill is only 22 bucks

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.