Raptor Forum banner

Dirt Drags in Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana........

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Spiresbuilt 
#1 · (Edited)
I know there is a thread under damn near the exact same name but I wanted to start a new one for a reason. Keep reading and you will find out why. Well the race this past Saturday started out decent. My Raptor was running good and my tweaks to the suspension were helping me kick ass but the rest of the day didn't go so well. My brother was racing his YFZ down the track and broke the tab on his swingarm that holds pressure on his slack adjuster for the chain. About 80% down the track he set the front tires down and the bike darted left! He hit the concrete wall at about 60MPH. Broke 2 vertebrae in his back, broke his right shoulder blade and fractured his left wrist! Needless to say he won't be racing anymore this year. He is a hell of a racer and friend just ask RappySE and Brett Sanderson. This Saturday the KOI dragracing group is holding a benefit race for him June 1st in Lawrenceburg Kentucky (He doesn't know about it being a benefit race either) but I got him to go. Please check out their facebook page (Koidragracing racing) We would love to see some of the raptor community come out and race. He also wanted to let everyone know that he is putting a parts list together for his bike and wants me to keep an eye out on what people have for sale.

Thanks for reading
Chas

#4 ·
Definitely needed a new thread. He doesn't know that it is a benefit race. I am actually in pigeon forge right now but I have Dad and him coming down to Lawrenceburg with my bike and meet me for the race!

#7 ·
practice starts at 4pm eliminations start at 7. Plenty of time to come down especially since the Wolfe Bros race in Connersville Indiana got rained out. Come on folks come out and race with us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.