Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a 2001 raptor, and while riding last night I finally ruined one of the original tires. I ride on dirt, and also around here we have lots of sand burrs. What do you guys think about the tires I should get? I think I may just buy 1 dunlop 335 to replace the one that is ruined. Are holeshots noticeably better?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I just bought the carlisle badlands. I love them. I have had for two months. They hook way better in the dirt then the factories. www.carlisletire.com

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
My favorite all around tire is the Razr2's. I also ride dirt and sandy river beds and they are amazing in both and they wear great! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
my fav. right now are the irazrs. it seems like they wear a lil faster than regular razrs, but not as fast as stock.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would also recommend razr2s. My first set lasted me 2 years & they are still about 50% tread, & very tough. never had a flat yet with them. awesome hookup too, even in sand they are pretty good.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just got a set of RAZR II for my 660 and my wifes 350. I was choosing between the iRAZR, RAZR II, and Holeshot HD. I chose the RAZR II becouse they had a price advantage over both the iRAZR and the H-D's. They also have a good weight advantage over the H-D's and a slight advantage over the iRAZR. They have been great tires so far and I am very happy with my choice. I have ran regular Holeshots on past quads and was very happy with them as well. So either way you choose you should have a great set of tires.

·
Registered
679 Posts
i have the razrs and they work perfect for me. i ride the same as you and they are awsome tires. also they dont wear dwn fast.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.