Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, New to this forum..

I have bourght myself a nice 700r from 06 whith the big 3 mod, But the noise from the Hmf slip on exhaust is a bit to loud for me and the original quiet core from Hmf is expensive (40$ + shipping + customs + tax..)

So i'm about to make one myself, but i need some measurements on the quiet core to make a replika. so if anyone woud measure one up for me it woud be great..

I'm thinking total length, pipe diameter and plate diameter.

Best Regards. Rasmus from Denmark.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Send an e-mail to HMF. Ask them for the info your looking for (total length, pipe diameter and plate diameter) just dont let them know you want to build yourself one LOL. That might help if you dont get a chime on this.

I would say 20 feet by 100 inches then dont forget the peanut butter but thats just me...LOL

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I would check the packing before bothering with this. When I repacked my Trinity pipe it made a huge difference. Went from deafening to terrorizing :) Otherwise, you should also know that most pipes have the same output so quietcores from different brands are often interchangeable. If you can get your hands on a cheaper one from another model you can probably just bolt it right in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts