Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried the SINGLE DMC AFTERBURNER COMP COMPLETE exhaust. How does it sound and look?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Actually I have one for sale. Ridden on for a couple of days. 260.00 shipped.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Search -Raptor 700 DMC- @ youtube.com. One of the Forum guys has a sound byte on there. :thumbsup:
Thanx smellmyface :lol: The LTE's sound WAY mean :mad:

·
Registered
103 Posts
spanky said:
Dmc comp4afterburner duals there is nothing like it :thumbsup:
I second That :haha:

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
oic10z said:
spanky said:
Dmc comp4afterburner duals there is nothing like it :thumbsup:
I second That :haha:
I 3rd that and have a set forsale.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Do you have a dual set for sale? If so, how much and WHY?

·
Registered
206 Posts
quadman said:
Has anybody tried the SINGLE DMC AFTERBURNER COMP COMPLETE exhaust. How does it sound and look?
I am very satisfied with my DMC single full exhaust :thumbsup: went with the quite series which comes with the SOS (save our sport) baffle to keep it at around 98 decibles. can always take the baffle out for a little more horse and sound.You can get a map from Fuelmoto installed on a pc3.

·
Registered
50 Posts
i got one on my raptor gytr and love the sound and performance

·
Registered
103 Posts
ATVhound said:
quadman said:
I am very satisfied with my DMC single full exhaust :thumbsup: went with the quite series which comes with the SOS (save our sport) baffle to keep it at around 98 decibles. can always take the baffle out for a little more horse and sound.You can get a map from Fuelmoto installed on a pc3.
:3question: Do you guys in the States get a hard time for your Noise do you :3question: :mad:?? As in Oz I've never had a problem with noise or any issues for the feds for it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
ChiknNutz said:
Do you have a dual set for sale? If so, how much and WHY?
I have 2 sets for sale actually. A close friend of mine has a street bike/cruiser shop. Hes a parts unlimited dealer and has got me stuff at a great deal. Anytime i need something I call him up and he sees whats its going to take to get me what i need. Well i hit him up on DMC's. He checked into it and in order for him to become a dealer, He needed to purchese 2,000 list. The duals list out at 759.00 So I bought 3. It works out for both of us. He makes a few bucks I got the exhaust shipped for 625.00 each and he now a dealer with DMC even if he dont buy anything from them for years. (hes not into dirt yet but if i keep buying stuff from him and selling stuff hes going to start soon)
So i have bought these for 625.00 each. Ones mine, I got 2 more to sell and if they sell easy and if i can make any money I can always buy more. If not i just have to get rid of 2 and im done with DMC. Im looking to make 20.00 of each exhaust if possible. The only other problem i have is taking credit cards. Paypal takes 2.9% form me and that is about 20.00 or just a hair under. They ship for free where ever i want to send them. So Shipping is covered if i drop ship. If i ship them to me then reship its gonig to be another 25.00. Local pickup cash I would do 645-650 and i think would be a great deal. If I drop ship total will be 665.00.The only other thing im trying to work out right now is insted of useing paypal, is to use my buddies credit card machine (since i pay with credit card threw him anyways) and run everythign threw him. This way he will get hit with the credit card fee (which he does anyways) and i wont get hit wih the paypal fee. Thats still in the works tho. Let me know if your instrested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts